Sunday, October 17, 2010

Moving Metal Objects



[Magneto] Magneto must know my friend all right? Magneto, one of the characters in the series X-Men. Having the ability to move benda2 metal. Miroslaw Magola, have the same ability as Magneto. (Although extreme bengkokin ampe ga shotgun, gerakin tanks, bridges, etc). He can move the metal benda2, lifted into the air, and various "attractions" other, using only his mind!

"I'm just transferring my energy into the object, then commanded it in my mind, and they move according to my orders. Simple!" so he explained.
HomeSite: Here

According to WikiPedia, there were some people who have similar capabilities:
1. Uri Geller
2. Nina Kulagina
3. Miroslaw Magola
4. Matthew Manning
5. Eusapia Palladino
6. Felicia Parise
7. Swami Rama

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 

Statistic

Checkpagerank.net Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Followers

ONE STOP INFO Copyright © 2010 Community is Designed by Bie