Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SAMPLE JOB APPLICATION LETTER

NICK CHALLENGE
Jl. Tenggilis Mejoyo W-24
T : 031-2981000
HP: 081330245751
email: nickchallenge2004@yahoo.com
27 February 2007

Iwan Zuhriyanto
Human Resources Manager
PT Bagi Bagi Duit (B2D)
Surabaya Barat

Dear Mr Zuhriyanto

I wish to apply for the position of Accounting Staff that was advertised in
Buletin Info Kerja on 21 February 2007.

I have over one year experience as an Accounting with PT. Gulung Tikar
and have experience of a wide variety of pattern techniques. My computer
skills are very good, and I have an excellent record as a reliable, productive
employee.

I am looking for new challenges and the posistion of Accounting Staff
sounds the perfect opportunity. Your organisation has an enviable record
innovation in investor financial cosultant, and an excellent reputation as an
employer, making the position even more attractive.

I enclose my CV for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you
soon. I am available for interview at your convenience.



Yours sincerely,





Nick Challenge

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

 

Statistic

Checkpagerank.net Google PageRank Checker Powered by  MyPagerank.Net

Followers

ONE STOP INFO Copyright © 2010 Community is Designed by Bie